General
Status of the AI builder and Mailhook trigger?
15h ago0
Hi everyone, has anyone got a simple Mailhook 2 TinyTable workflow working with the beta AI Builder?
I want to receive an email at the generated address and save its sender, subject, and body in a TinyTable.
The AI repeatedly said it was done, but didn’t map the fields and kept changing the Mailhook trigger to a Webhook. I also built it manually, but sending an email to the generated address didn’t seem to trigger the workflow.
While setting it up, I also tried mapping received_at to a datetime column. It comes through as a string, and I couldn’t find a clear way to convert it. I tried the Transformer node, but format() appears to expect a Date object already. I also discovered that the Transformer supports now(), which wasn’t obvious to me from the documentation. However, I couldn’t test the mapping end to end because the trigger never fired.
Are these known beta issues, or am I missing something?